Monday, September 17, 2012

40th Birthday

My friend Tracy along with my husband Jason had a bright idea to throw me a surprise party. It turned out really nice. Tracy went all out with decorations, huge cake, games for adults and children, tons and tons of food, bonfire with smores and to top off the great night fireworks. I've never had fireworks on my birthday so that was awesome. Here are a few pictures from the party and then a couple days later was my actual birthday so there are those pictures too.
Holding a gift I received from Tracy, Rhoni Jo and Stephany.  It
is a race medal holder.  It says "I did it" on it.  Super cool.

The super yummy cake.

Jason giving me the cake.

Me with my girlfriends showing off our fabulous runner legs.
From Left to Right:  Allison, Stephany, Me, Rhoni Jo, Tracy.

At home on my birthday I received my favorite peanut butter pie.

This is me now at 40 years old.

No comments: