Sunday, May 9, 2010

Little gifts are the best!

I love Mother's Day because Jason always makes me breakfast in bed! Today he made homemade hashbrowns, over easy egg on top of the hashbrowns, bacon and blueberry pancakes. It was all super yummy! Thanks Jason.

The pink and yellow round object to the right is a ceramic dish Alyssa made me, those pink and yellow things are flowers. Too cute.


Below is the card Scott made.
















Then this part was the best, there was this home made envelope that Scott made and inside was several small items. Most of these items were things he earned with "good behavior tickets" that he got at school. So sweet that he gave his prizes he earned to me.

Caleb took me aside and gave me the biggest hug and told me he loved me. That was super sweet.

3 comments:

Mike and Adrianne said...

Those are such cute gifts. I'm glad you had a good Mother's Day!

Jess and Jen said...

What sweet kids you have (and husband too)! Sounds like a great day! -Jen

The Duke said...

I think the idea that Scott would give you the prizes he got for good behavior is on of the neatest gifts I've ever heard of -- that showed effort and he willing gave them to you. What a sweetheart!!
Hugs from teenagers come few and far between so that makes them extra special.
Jason can come and make breakfast in our household any time he wants! Yum.
Sounds like you have a great day!