Saturday, November 30, 2013

Random Thanksgiving pictures in Kansas City

Thanks Hans and Lindsey for hosting Thanksgiving at your home. It was fun. Here are some random pictures.



Hans


Dave

Mike

Ted


Alyssa and Ted

Will

Jason

Scott and Piper

Eli

Cecily

Hans and Lindsey

Gabe

Isaac

Tana and Lucy

Jason and Dan.


Ansleigh and Cecily

John

Tana, Lucy, Dave and Ansleigh

Adrianne and Mike
Fruit Cornucopia that Adrianne made

Scott and Jared playing a game.


Playing a game

Jason and I went out for a run the morning after Thanksgiving and saw this.  Hillarious.  I had to have a picture.

2 comments:

Papa Doc said...

I'm glad you had a good time. These are really good pictures. Thanks for posting.

Michelle said...

All of these pictures were taken with my phone. Not too bad. I'm learning how to use it. Just wish I would have had my phone out during the dinner for some group shots.