Friday, February 27, 2015

Alyssa in Show choir

In the last post I talked about what we did on Valentines day and mentioned Alyssa's show choir competition.  So here is the 2nd part of that post.

On Valentines Day Alyssa had a show choir competition at Benton High school in Van Horne, IA. Jason, Scott and I traveled the almost hour to be there to support her. She had 4 competitions total, however this one is done well, however really expensive to get in. It cost us each $10.00 to see her for 20 minutes. I guess we could have stayed longer and watched lots of show choirs, but we were really only there to see her.  I was able to get a few pictures, however most were blurry.  Only one turned out really nice.  She has her final show choir concert this weekend, so I'll be sure to get more pictures!
Here is Alyssa during her show choir performance.  

After the performance in another show choir outfit.  She thought her hair was too big.  I agree, however she is still gorgeous.

On our drive home we saw this.  What the heck is a house doing at the top of a silo?  Whatever, it's just weird.

No comments: