Sunday, October 27, 2013

Donated my hair

Well I did it. I was tempted to wait until next summer because then I wouldn't have to go so short. However my hair was getting so heavy and sometimes caused me headaches when running because of the heavy ponytail waving back and forth. My hair would also wrap around my neck when sleeping and scare me because it felt like someone was choking me at night. So I just decided it all had to go.

 Because I had a goal to donate my hair for the third time (since my stylist says it takes 3-5 heads of hair to make a wig), I just went for it. Closed my eyes and let her cut.
BEFORE

15 ponytails later to donate.  A few were 10 inches, some 11 inches and some 12 inches.

A picture the next day after I slept on it.  Hadn't
styled it yet.

How my hair looked at work.  Not a great picture,
since I found it hard to take a picture of myself with
this new phone.  Either way I really like the hair.
Shorter than I've ever gone before, but cute.  At least
hair grows back and it's for a great cause.  Locks of Love
I hope you use my hair because it was hard for me to
donate all that.

1 comment:

Jason said...

That's one hot chica!