Sunday, December 15, 2013

Helping Santa at the bank.

I work at a local community bank that does a ton for the local community. As employees we are asked to volunteer for at least 2 things a year. A couple weeks ago there was an opportunity to be an elf or Christmas helper at the bank.  I thought that would be tons of fun!

Every year around the 2nd Friday of December an elderly couple comes dressed up as Santa and Mrs. Claus to the bank. Different children from around the area will come to see Santa and get their picture taken. I volunteered to help.

 My co-worker made the hat for me to wear. I found the outfit at a local consignment store super cheap (only $10) and knew it would be perfect for this day.  The dress was a tiny bit big and I didn't have time to alter it, but it was still perfect for this event I thought.  Ends up I could wear the outfit again in a running race the next day with several layers of clothing on underneath for warmth. Here are a couple pictures:



No comments: