Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas 2013

Christmas this year was so awesome. Trying to put a finger on what made it so great is hard really because so many things made it nice, so here are pictures to tell the story.  If you want to see any of the pictures bigger just click on them.
My parents showed up to celebrate Christmas with my family.  My parents brought a bunch of Christmas decorations that they no longer wanted and since I don't have very many, I was extremely grateful.  My Mom got to work decorating my UGLY fireplace mantle with lights, snow, and cute snowmen.

Alyssa and Scott made sugar cookies.
Here is the decorated mantle.  CUTE

Alyssa posing for a picture with my Mom the night my parents arrived.
Christmas Eve morning I saw this truck out in the country with the snowman in it and thought it was picture worthy.

Daniel came to visit us.  Here he is with his stocking.

Brenden pulling jalapenos out of his stocking and super happy about it.

We have a traditional HUGE breakfast with all the trimmings.  Hash browns, eggs, pancakes, bacon, sausage, clementines, orange juice, orange rolls, cinnamon rolls.

another breakfast picture.

Alyssa with her stocking.

Jared with one of his gifts.  Being goofy.

Brenden posing.
Scott with his stocking.

One of my best presents is Skyping with Caleb.  

I caught the squirrel that made a home in our birdhouse and actually got her picture.

My parents.  I'm thankful they made the trip to come to a very cold Iowa.



No comments: