Monday, March 30, 2015

Mini trip with friends

Near the beginning of January I was invited to go with my friends to Marco Island, Florida.  My friend Kim is a pilot and because of that stays in Marriott hotels all the time and earns points towards free rooms.  She used her points for the Marriott Beach Resort, Golf Club and Spa in Marco Island  so we all stayed for FREE!  This picture is us in the airport.
This is the first night on our way to dinner.  Gorgeous Sunset!

A picture from our balcony in the hotel.
An Octopus I found on the beach.  It was very much alive so I put it back in the ocean.  Super cool find.
Laying out on the beach!


Some of the things I found.


View from our room.
A cooler morning after a huge storm.  Tons of shells on the beach.


My favorite drink.  A Virgin Pina Colada mixed with a Strawberry Daiquiri.



I was thinking of registering for a marathon again.  when I got home I did just that.

A sweet looking bird.

Shells washing up on the beach.  There were literally thousands of them.  Super awesome.

Running on the beach.  My friends took this picture.  I'm running into the birds.

Another view of me running.    I went running on the beach every single day that we were there.  It was AWESOME

Beautiful

No comments: