Friday, January 10, 2014

Spotlight on Brenden

Here is a spotlight on Brenden.   Written by Brenden.    I am the 4th child out of 6 in my family.

Favorite colors are brown and blue.
Favorite candy is dark chocolate with nuts.

I don't like soda pop at all, it is gross.  I do love hot chocolate with chocolate chips and marshmallow cream.

Favorite musician is Bob Marley.

Loves Batman and wants to be Batman.

Best vacations ever were Disney World and Wisconsin Dells.

I like to fish.

Favorite cookie:  Oatmeal Raisin

I walk my dog more than anyone in the house and I teach her tricks.

I want to travel to Alaska and Wyoming.

I like all kinds of foods so I can't pick a favorite.

Favorite show on TV is The Following.


1 comment:

The Duke said...

Come and visit us next summer and we'll take you to Wyoming!
Thanks for sharing.