Sunday, January 26, 2014

Spotlight on Alyssa

Spotlight on Alyssa written by Alyssa 

 I am the 5th child out of 6 in my family and I'm the only girl. 

My favorite color is light green. 

If I could travel anywhere it would be to Canada to see my best friend.

 My favorite outfit to wear is a sweater with a chunky scarf. 

 I play flute and piano. 

 I might want to go on a mission, but I don't care where because I'll go wherever they send me. 

 I don't have any future plans currently. 

 My favorite place to shop is at thrift shops. 

 My favorite animal is a Snow Leopard. 

 Favorite dessert is brownies.


2 comments:

The Duke said...

Did your best friend move from Iowa to Canada? That would be cool if you could go up there and see her!
Grandpa Clark's favorite color is green, too.
Thanks for sharing. I love to hear about all of you kids.

Alyssa said...

Yeah, she did move. She made it into a music school that speaks French